||Commercial, Secured Investment
|Rent assurance period
|| Hot Offer, New launch
Strawberry Lane, Newcastle. A new mixed use development in the heart of Newcastle’s retail core and transport epicentre, a stone’s throw from the famous St. James’ Park.
- Two residential blocks, circa 315 apartments
- pre-sold to an institution
- Includes 180-bed hotel and lease for a Grade A Operator
- Additional provision of 140,000 sq ft of Grade A office space.
- 40% has been pre-let to one of the North East’s largest law firm
- Purchase price: £10.5 million
- GDV: £148 million
- Targeting profit of £50 million
A prime location for development,
Strawberry Place is situated
between the city retail core,
Newcastle Helix, St. James’ Park,
and the termination of St James’
With an elevated position, the
site is a prominent part of key
viewpoints within the city and
surrounding area, particularly St.
Formerly an industrial hub for
Newcastle, in recent years the
site has predominantly become
commercial and retail oriented.
and continues to undergo
substantial redevelopment, as
it transitions into a high density,
mixed-use city quarter.
- 15% Return
- 1 Year Investment
- Security offered by way of a developer debenture over multiple sites
- Strong track record
- £50m already paid on previous loan notes
- Only available to High Net Worth & Sophisticated investors
- Self-certification required to receive the full investment information
||Strawberry Lane, Newcastle
|County / State
||UK, UNITED KINGDOM
|Postal code / ZIP