|| Hot Offer
- 36 Boutique rooms with Bar and Restaurant
- 10% Assured NET yield from years 1-5
- 115% Developer buyback for years 3-10
- 11% Assured NET yield from years 6-10
- £5,000 Reservation Deposit
- Central location overlooking the historic river to the west with Liverpool ONE shopping complex to the north.
- A boutique development carefully designed to enable an exit strategy for investors.
- Bar & restaurant to the ground floor managed by Wolf & Lamb.
- Generous floor-plans taking advantage of the original building’s finer features and combining these with high quality modern amenities.
- Living Brick are looking to retain complete control of the hotel as well as the bar & restaurant within its own portfolio.
- Communal areas enlivened with a bold, raw, urban design to encapsulate the building’s warehouse lineage whilst appealing to the modern city visitor.
The Baltic Hotel will be the first boutique hotel in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle, the single most talked about area in the city at the moment. Unique in design within a beautiful historic building, its elegant facade will discreetly house an eclectic, visually stimulating urban retreat. A meeting hub by day to service guests and visitors will meld into a Michelin level eatery by night with an atmospheric basement for privacy.
The Baltic Hotel will sit within a beautiful turn of the century building at the most visible juncture to Liverpool’s newly emerging creative hub. Our preferred architects KDP have been tasked to retain the stunning pilaster entrance and crittal windows aligned to a contemporary rooftop extension. The main arterial route and open aspect will afford the hotel maximum exposure and footfall in a fabulous location.
The Baltic Triangle at the southern edge of Liverpool City Centre bustles with art, music and a plethora of creative businesses. Home to the unique Jamaica Street – lined with an eclectic mix of independent stores, coffee houses and restaurants – as well as a variety of creative and digital businesses. The area is quickly becoming a magnet to those looking to relax, drink and dine in a different kind of cosmopolitan setting.
|Postal code / ZIP
|| L1 0AR